1 . We require a 50% deposit to proceed with all Supply Only Order and all supply & Fit Orders.
- We have a NO RETURNS policy on all orders where Wrong sizes were ordered, wrong colours, wrong material. A store credit may be given at the discretion of the seller. A customer may return an incorrect order at a cost of 25% of the original full listing price of the product at the time of purchasing. Where price increases have occurred, the new increased price shall be applied.
- For all supply only orders, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they are order correct sizes and that the product is for the use of the intended application.The seller cannot be held responsible where the purchased product is not suitable for the intended use.
Delivery and Lead Times
- Lead times given to the buyer by the seller at the time of purchase can vary hugely. Whilst every effort will be made to satisfy the client’s project completion date, delivery dates are made without obligation. The client accepts they will have no claims against Beechgrove Ltd for failure to deliver goods by any specified date and that late delivery will not provide grounds for cancellation of any order for goods specially obtained for their order.
- We reserve the right to review our rates in the event of quantities varying from those on which our quotation has been based.
- All quotation will remain open for a period of 30 days from the date of our quotation. Thereafter, our offer is subject to confirmation, and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw our quotation.
- Payment terms: Unless otherwise stated in the quotation, our terms are strictly payable within 30 days, for account holders from the date of the invoice. Payment of a deposit is required to proceed will all orders and for supply & Fit orders to complete a site survey for all non-account holders.
- All goods and materials supplied by us shall remain our property (notwithstanding that such goods and materials may have been delivered to the site and / or have been incorporated in the works) until we have received payment in full for all sums due by you to us. Until the transfer of title we shall be entitled to recover our goods or materials at any time and you are hereby deemed to have given us any such approval, as we shall require, to enter any site in order to recover the same.
- Variations: – Any variations to orders must be made in writing. Additional costs may be applied depending on the variations and the current progress of the order at that time.
- Cancellation: – Any cancellation of orders must be made in writing. Charges will be applied for any work undertaken, or any special materials procured for that order.
and for any other costs or expenses incurred up to the date of cancellation. This is explained in item 2 above with our 25% restocking charge.
- Acceptance of any quotation implies acceptance of our Conditions of Sale, which shall remain binding unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us.
- All supply and fit prices are for working in normal working hours, unless stated otherwise. Night and weekend work will be subject to a surcharge.
Supply & Fit :
- Once we have received your enquiry (by telephone, email or by website enquiry) we will contact you by telephone or email to confirm the information you have provided. We will then provide an initial quotation over the telephone or by email for the price of the Commissioned Works, and we will also confirm the quotation to you in a quotation sent by email.. This quotation is given in good faith and is subject to a site survey. A copy of a completed Customer Purchase Order or payment of a 50% deposit with respect to the quoted price will be required to proceed with the order. You should retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference or print off a copy of those provided in an email. Please note online coupon codes are not valid for supply & fit orders.
- As soon as we have issued written acceptance of your Customer Purchase Order for account holders and as soon as we have received a 50% deposit for all non-account holders, we will arrange for our surveyor to visit the Property to ascertain whether there are any further factors we need to take into account before we commence the Commissioned Works. If our surveyor ascertains that the Commissioned Works will cost more than we originally quoted (for example because you need to install new door frames due to the current condition of your existing door frames) or you decide to add extra features to the Commissioned Works, or alter the specification of the Commissioned Works, or having carried out the survey, we decide that the Commissioned Works are not viable for us to undertake, we reserve the right to: (i)amend the initial quotation; or (ii) decide not to continue with the Contract, in which case we reserve the right to deduct a reasonable administration fee before refunding the deposit to you. If we decide to cancel the Contract, we will inform you in writing within 14 days of the survey.
- Your payment of the deposit to us constitutes your confirmation that we may send our surveyor to your Property. We aim to send our surveyor out at the earliest opportunity, but in any case, within 21 days of receipt of the deposit. If you decide to change your mind and not continue with the Contract, you may cancel it for a full refund, provided: (i) our surveyor has not already attended the Property; and (ii) you send us written notice of cancellation by either email or post to the address given in clause 18 within 7 days of having paid the deposit.
- Once the survey has been carried out, our surveyor will inform us if it will be necessary to amend the quotation, in which case we will provide you with an updated quotation either through our surveyor on site or by email. This will state the reason for the variation, any additional costs, any revision to the Works Specification and the amount of additional deposit money required from you in order to bring the total deposit money paid by you to equal 50% of the revised quotation in respect of the Commissioned Works. If you wish to accept this revised quotation (and revised Works Specification if applicable), you should confirm the updated quotation by email. If you accept the updated quotation at the time of the survey, you can also give the surveyor a cheque/cash for the balance deposit or telephone us to pay by credit card.
- If you do not wish to accept the revised quotation, you may cancel the Contract, providing you give us written notice of cancellation in accordance with clause 20 within 7 days of the date of the updated quotation being sent. If relevant, you may decide to continue with the original quotation, but not confirm your request for additional features or altered specification (if applicable), in which case our surveyor will inform us that no changes to the quotation are required.
- If at this stage you decide not to continue with the Contract, provided you give us notice in accordance with clauses 2 (as applicable) and within 7 days as mentioned in clause 3.6, we will refund your deposit, subject to our right to deduct a reasonable administration fees, which at this stage will be cost of the survey (€150 including + VAT or higher if stated on quote as such).
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in the Contract.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
Your Obligations: Supply & Fit
- You agree at your own cost to provide such electricity, gas, water and other necessary facilities to enable us to complete the installation of the Products and if necessary any remedial works.
- You authorise us to carry out credit checks against you. We reserve the right to terminate the Contract if we deem that you are an unsuitable credit risk, in which case, subject to our right to deduct our reasonable administration fee and the other provisions of these terms and conditions, we will refund your deposit to you.
- In the event of access being required to neighbouring land it will be your responsibility to ensure that access is granted. We shall not be held liable for any delays arising out of your inability to gain access to such neighbouring land.
- You shall permit us to any site, any skips, ladders, scaffolding, vehicles or other equipment at the Property for the purposes of completing our contractual obligations.
Our Obligations: Supply & Fit
- We will make good any damage we cause during the installation of the Products to plaster, floors,
- rendering or brickwork immediately surrounding any of our Products installed, however we will be under
- no obligation to leave the surrounding areas in a better condition than they were in before work
- We do not undertake to replace any tiles or repair any specialised finishes on the areas surrounding the installation of the Products (including but not limited to wallpaper or paintwork). Further we do not undertake to remove intact any pane of glass from old windows.
- We do not accept responsibility for any damage resulting from structural or other defects in the Property which does not arise solely as a result of the installation of the Products.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we do not undertake to re-site any gas, electrical wiring, plumbing or telephone installations, which may be necessary in order for us to carry out our obligations under the Contract. You should make suitable arrangements for any such re-sitting to be carried out prior to our commencement of the installation of the Products. We will not be liable for any delay in carrying out the installation as a result of your failure to make such suitable arrangements.
Electronic communication disclaimer
- Please Note the contents of all email and any attachments are confidential. They may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. All information and emails should not be used by anyone other than the intended recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed to anyone who is not an original intended recipient.
If you have received an email from us by mistake please notify us by emailing the sender, and then delete the email and any copies or associated attachments from your system. Liability cannot be accepted for statements or opinions made which should be entirely deemed as the senders own and not made on behalf of Brass Age Ltd. Brass Age Ltd cannot accept liability for any virus or related damage resulting from the use or receipt of any email message, attachments, website or software. You should perform your own virus checks before opening or downloading any information or attachments.